Getting Ready for School
- Student Guides – Prepared by the U.S. Department of Education, these guides (available in English and Spanish) are comprehensive resources on financial aid.
- A Guide to Repaying Your Federal Student Loans. – Understanding how to repay your federal student loans can save you a lot of time and money.
- IRS Data Retrieval Video – FAFSA video regarding the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
- Mistakes to Avoid When Applying for Student Aid – Tips that can make the process of applying for financial aid a little easier.
- The College Board offers a website specific to Spanish-speaking students and parents.
- EFC Calculator – You can use this to calculate your Expected Family Contribution.
- Net Price Calculator – This tool lets you estimate how much you’ll pay to attend the College.
- Financial History (National Student Loan Data System) – The NSLDS is the U.S. Department of Education’s central database for student aid.
- Repayment Calculator – Helps you calculate your loan repayment.
- Budget Calculator – This budget calculator can help you determine your expenses and estimate your total available income.
- College Navigator – Institutional Information