ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN NURSING DEGREE
“WITH AMA’S ASN PROGRAM, YOU WILL BE FULLY PREPARED TO WORK IN A HEALTHCARE FACILITY AS A PROFESSIONAL NURSE.”
At AMA students are trained with the theoretical knowledge and clinical skills to enter the Nursing field. Students are prepared to take and pass the NCLEX-RN examination, this examination is required for employment as a Registered Nurse (RN). Limited seating for this program.
For More Information Contact 305.271.6555
AMA’s ASN Program Offers:
- Classroom learning taught by experienced and qualified, registered nurse instructors.
- Hands-on experience at several clinical healthcare facilities.
- Intensive Preparation for NCLEX-RN examination for licensure.
WHAT DOES A REGISTERED NURSE DO?
Registered Nurses provide care to patients experiencing common and well-defined health problems by providing the following care:
- Assisting patients with basic needs
- Measuring and recording vital signs
- Preparing and giving injections
- Administering medications
- Collecting samples for testing
- Evaluating overall needs
- Much more……
A HANDS-ON APPROACH TO MEDICAL TRAINING
At AMA, you’ll be trained through clinical rotations along with specialized experiences in medical facilities.
We are committed to academic and clinical excellence that ensures high-quality and hands-on instruction leading to superior patient care. Our facilities are equipped with up-to-date technology and medical equipment. Our staff and professors are experienced professionals in the medical field. All our graduates are fully trained and prepared to undertake work as a professional Nurses.
In order to make this assessable to everyone, this nursing program offers day & evening classes.